Feature flags with no complex system to maintain!
What is go-feature-flag?
A simple and complete feature flag solution, without any complex backend system to install, you need only a file as your backend.
No server is needed, just add a file in a central system and all your services will react to the changes of this file.
If you are not familiar with feature flags also called feature Toggles you can read this article of Martin Fowler that explains why this is a great pattern.
I've also written an article that explains why feature flags can help you to iterate quickly.
- Storing your configuration flags file on various locations (
- Configuring your flags in various format (
- Adding complex rules to target your users.
- Use complex rollout strategy for your flags
- Exporting your flags usage data (
- Getting notified when a flag has changed (